LAST REVISED: 5/24/18
- PERSONAL DATA AND NON-PERSONAL DATA
- “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- “Non-Personal Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Non-Personal Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, as described below.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- What data is collected. We collect Personal Data that you voluntarily provide us, for example, when you create an Account, register for our newsletter and/or make a purchase we may require your name, email, contact information, billing address, credit card inform and/or other information you may provide us. We also collect information about you from various sources, including from your in-store purchases. We also may collect information about you that we receive from other sources (like public records), to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
- Use of Personal Data.
We will use your Personal Data to:
- Make the Site available to you;
- Process and fulfill merchandise orders;
- Enhance the Site;
- Respond to your requests or to manage Accounts;
- Monitor the security of the Site; and/or
- Provide you with promotional communications.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Third-Party Service Provides. We will share your Personal Data with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, fraud protection, credit risk reduction, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site and delivery of purchased merchandise.
- Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes.
We will share your Personal Data when we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site and to defend or exercise our legal rights. We may also disclose your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate and lawful purposes as reasonably determined by us.
- Corporate restructuring.
- NON-PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to users. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to Personal Data.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals and we will still receive information. As a result, we may still collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
If you live in the EEA, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
- PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
a. General. You may modify the information you have provided to us at any time through your Account. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications, deactivate, or delete your Account at any time.
b. Data Protection Officer. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact us at: email@example.com.
- INFORMATION SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We maintain (and requires its subcontractors and service providers to maintain) appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so you should take care when disclosing information online and act reasonably to protect yourself online.
You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you use the services provided through the Site, you will continue to receive email correspondence from us related to the services. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by us. It is your obligation to verify that you have been opted-out. We will not be liable for problems with the opt-out procedures. Please note that any request to be removed from such mailing lists may take up to one (1) week to become effective. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you order online, we will send you an email confirming your order and may need to contact you by phone, email, or regular mail if we have questions about your order.
If you register for an Account on the Site, you may review and update your account information by logging in to your account with your username and password at www.stacksocial.com or by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Telephone: (375) 297813127